Monday 18 March 2013

A Vision With A Message from GOD & JESUS





Certain words in this blog open advertising windows, I don’t have the time now to check it and prevent it from happening so please ignore it, one The Holy Spirit a harlot of a witch, a psychic opens up, if I find out who she is I will demand she be executed for as JESUS says to any who blaspheme the Holy Spirit it would be better that he not have been born for such thing there is no forgiveness.



A FACEBOOK CONVERSATION

With

BRYAN FORBAT in California – USA

And
His revelation to the World

A revelation

From

FATHER GOD & JESUS


A vision he received….!!!!
With
A task given….!!!!




The page Bryan is referring to in the email copies following - is a new page on Facebook called:


Mother Marys Christian Children for
Peace



There will be a Prayer Group soon once the page is finished and there will be a web page a registered domain called:



Mother Marys Peace Plan

Titled
Children for Peace
World Peace




The new pages above Headed Mother Mary was given light of creation in thought in a general conversation with little
JOEY FORBAT and his excitement at WHO I AM


I dreamed the idea out of nothing it was instant in thought this is what
THE HOLY SPIRIT is and how it works in all.



DARE TO DREAM
TO IMAGINE
TO DREAM THE IMPOSSIBLE
AND
TOO MAKE IT HAPPEN


SO ALL LITTLE JOEY FORBAT FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD IN THE GOOD OLD US of A

THE STATES
THE SPIRITUAL BATTLE GROUND

INSPIRED ME





Forth email


From: Bryan forbat [mailto: s-removed 17/03/13- ]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2013 3:03 PM
To: Paul Vincent Cleary
Subject: Re: letter


On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:48 PM, Bryan forbat < -removed 17/03/13- > wrote:

On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Bryan forbat < -removed 17/03/13- > wrote:
one time back i started having visions of things from Jesus and he told me he needs my help i saw a bright Light i saw Jesus talking to me and he said that ST Paul needs my help and so i help him now cause Jesus told me to and i still have visions from Jesus and my son Joey is the first baby as a page owner and with me helping ST Paul will help other people acept Christ but everyrthing i say is true but my first vision happend in october 2008 when i saved someone's life and then the last 2 i had was about helping ST Paul i have had about maybee 20 visions now  and lastly my other vision was i fell into the street i passed out for 20 mins i saw that bright light i felt warm and i herd Jesus say wake up and i woke up and i was able to walk without being hurt then after that i was asleep and i herd Jesus say wake up to me and that he needs my help to help ST Paul and  i now help him along with my 1 year old son Joey and that's my letter
Bryan




Third email



From: Bryan forbat [mailto:  -removed 17/03/13-  ]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2013 2:48 PM
To: Paul Vincent Cleary
Subject: Re: letter


On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM, Bryan forbat < -removed 17/03/13- >  wrote:
one time back i started having visions of things from Jesus and he told me he needs my help i saw a bright Light i saw Jesus talking to me and he said that ST Paul needs my help and so i help him now cause Jesus told me to and i still have visions from Jesus and my son Joey is the first baby as a page owner and with me helping ST Paul will help other people acept Christ but everyrthing i say is true but my first vision happend in october 2008 when i saved someone's life and then the last 2 i had was about helping ST Paul i have had about maybee 20 visions now that's my letter
Bryan



Second email



From: Bryan forbat [mailto:  -removed 17/03/13-  ]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2013 2:26 PM
To: Paul Vincent Cleary
Subject: letter

one time back i started having visions of things from Jesus and he told me he needs my help i saw a bright Light i saw Jesus talking to me and he said that ST Paul needs my help and so i help him now cause Jesus told me to and i still have visions from Jesus and my son Joey is the first baby as a page owner and with me helping ST Paul will help other people acept Christ but everyrthing i say is true so this is my letter
Bryan



First email


From: Bryan forbat [mailto:  -removed 17/03/13-  ]
Sent: Wednesday, 13 March 2013 1:49 PM
To: Paul Vincent Cleary
Subject: letter

ST Paul im typing the letter but im having trouble
Bryan





The following is a part extract of a long conversation over time between me and Bryan on Facebook that resulted in the emails above.


 His profile was formally named:
Stoneumbreon Stoney

Now named
Stoner Wferger


It has been hacked and not the first time.



The conversation should silence any Sceptics & doubters and help to Strengthen my Genuineness of Heart
And
A
Kind and Good Heart



And stop dead in their tracks all others who have daggers prepared for my back or maybe 2 edged swords….!!!!



Hebrews 4:12 – My Writings – My Teachings
12 For the word of God is living and effective, sharper than any two-edged sword. It pierces to the division of soul and spirit, of joints and marrow, and judges the intentions and thoughts of the heart. 13 All creation is transparent to Him; everything is uncovered and laid bare to the eyes of Him to whom we render account. 14 We have a great High Priest, Jesus,  the Son of God, who has entered heaven. Let us, then, hold fast to the faith we profess. 15 Our high priest is not indifferent to our weaknesses, for he was tempted in every way just as we are, yet without sinning. 16 Let us, then, with confidence approach God, the giver of grace; we will obtain mercy and, through his favour, help in due time.




And along came Paul
Small determined Paul
And along came
Short leg short beard Paul








Little Joey Forbat (Jolteon) Facebook Conversation
Is past Bryan’s - Stoner Wferger




CLICK ON THE LINK









THEN PLEASE DO READ ON








I hope you all enjoy the following - of course I know you will.

All My Love World and Peace be with YOU and My blessing is upon YOU.


****


Mary Did You Know - Two versions of the following song that I love with my heart.

This Is for Mother Mary and All the Mothers on Planet Earth and their Husbands but Most Importantly Your Children – For They will Fear no more – So Soon - I promise you






****


Be Thou My Vision – An 8th Century Irish Hymn

I do like this version sorry for the image of the wolf (satan) in this and the false temple in Jerusalem (allah) well is don’t matter none the pair of liars can cry over knowing they will soon be dead.




This version for the children and the beautiful ones the Ladies and just like satan and his realm the pop up sin sites will soon be gone forever also Ladies – You are not sin nor are you temptation but the evil in you is.




****


St Francis of Assisi Prayer – Make Me Channel of Your Peace

The Dove Represents the Holy Spirit it is The Dove of Peace






****


1 Corinthians 11:1-15
1 Follow my example as I follow the example of Christ. 2 I praise you because you remember me in everything, and you keep the traditions that I have given you. 3 However I wish to remind you that every man has Christ as his head, while the wife has her husband as her head; and God is the head of Christ. 4 If a man prays or prophesies with his head covered, he dishonour’s his head. 5On the contrary, the woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered does not respect her head. She might as well cut her hair. 6 If a woman does not use a veil, let her cut her hair; and if it is a shame for a woman to have her hair cut or shaved, then let her use a veil. 7 Men do not need to cover their head, for they are the image of God and reflect his glory, while a woman reflects the glory of man. 8 Man was not formed from woman, but woman from man. 9 Nor did God create man for woman, but woman for man. 10 Therefore, a woman must respect the angels and have on her head the sign of her dependence. 11 Anyway, the Christian attitude does not separate man from woman, and woman from man, 12 and if God has created woman from man, man is born from woman and both come from God. 13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray without a veil? 14 Common-sense teaches us that it is shameful for a man to wear long hair, 15 while long hair is the pride of a woman, and it has been given to her precisely as a veil.


Here I had to assert my authority over all to build the Church and be listened to and respected now let the truth be known for the Woman’s Grown Glory is her hair her beauty and the veil well there is nothing more beautiful than to see a Woman in her beauty before the site of God in a Church and I must admit some of the veils make you Ladies look quite Beautiful indeed in Mother Church.


Woman was created from Adams left rib just like the believe of the ring finger had a that vein that goes to the heart well the rib is close to Adams heart so Woman is close to Man’s Heart.




But WE wanted all Marriages sanctified in the eyes of The Trinity hence the real reason the third finger and the left well Adams rib.


****


I want Jesus to Walk with ME - I love this Song in strong deep voice and I Love a Gospel Choir.






The Mormons do have a Wonderful Tabernacle Choir I Love the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir and American Africa Gospel Choir wow I love this also.





John Smith had a vision that Jesus & God appeared before him well this is not true but he did not lie either but he did have a dream that was so life like, so life like and real.

It was amon ra ie jezebels within for Jesus & God do not lie and give false prophecies to then discredit Themselves.

Out of John Smiths prophesies have resulted in the growth of the Mormon’s, Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah Witnesses.

Why does GOD need another Religious Book on the Planet such as the Book of Mormon’s to complement The Holy Bible or The Torah from which sprouts the Old Testament for all scripture is of sound doctrine and good and inspired of The Holy Spirit and this is the Jewish Torah first and the Holy Bible Second with the New Testament the Words of Christ, The Disciples & Myself added.

So then ask yourself “why would Jesus want to build another church?” His church, his one true church is in place and that is MOTHER CHURCH which is The Vatican -although the name will change soon by Jesus himself.

Now the dream was amon ra and allah in disguise as Jesus & God so why would Jesus & God not appear to say 1,000 muslims to change the muslims thinking there is a reason the evil spirit could attack them and their minds were not reachable.

Why would Jesus want division in his church - Mother Church - and being Questioned and not unity as one - Jesus nor God appeared to John Smith it was the workings of jezebel and so to many a dream before and after John Smith.

************************







 

1 comment: